I’ve been working away designing my 75 free 2021 printable calendars, and I’m so very excited to announce that they’re now available for download. Yay!
Last year I offered 52 options and I though that was a lot. This year I designed 75 design options in both Sunday and Monday start dates (Sunday starts are letter size and the Monday starts are A4 size). I know I’m offering a very overwhelming amount, but I always get on a roll and just can’t help myself! 🙂
There’s a design option for everyone’s taste from super minimal and clean to bright and colorful.
I’m offering these calendars completely free, no email signup required. But I do have one huge favor to ask of you…
I spend more than 120 hours designing these 150 calendars each year completely free to you, and I’d be so very appreciative if you’d take 10 seconds to sign up for my mailing list below.
I only send my email newsletters very occasionally, and I promise not to annoy you. And a perk—you’ll receive my subscriber-only freebies!
Are you ready for a peek at all 75 free 2021 printable calendars before you go to download?
All calendars are full 12 month January through December PDFs, but I’m only showing January images in this post.
Oh, and as a bonus this year I’m including a simple black and white 2021 full calendar sheet on the very last page of all 75 calendars. Here’s what it looks like:
Finally, onto the calendars! Monday start options are not shown, but are included in the download link.
A few of things to note on these calendars:
- I kept the notes section at the bottom since so many of you like that.
- Holidays are not listed again this year because people all over the world use these calendars and there are just too many different holidays celebrated to list. Here is a good link to all global holidays that you can use to write them in yourself. Thank you for understanding!
- I kept the mini calendars of previous and past months.
Once again, the only request I wasn’t able to get to was vertical formats so people can use them with their vertical clipboards (I’m so sorry!). I just don’t have the time it takes to design all 150 calendars in vertical format as well. That’s 300 calendars and I am one person, ha! But I did some research and they do sell some good horizontal clipboards.
I’m going to be buying one of these horizontal clipboards to use with my chosen calendar:
I hope you find some calendars that you love.
I’ve had such great feedback on these over the years and always appreciate your input. I also love seeing how people use these calendars.
Many runners use them to plan for their training, and others use them to log their meals and workouts.
I like to print out a handful of these calendars and use them to plan my blog content, school activities, meals, and full-time job tasks. The options on what you can use these calendars for are endless!
Some people choose to download and print different calendars and mix them together so each month is a different look. I’ve done this before as well—lots of options this way.
These free calendars make great gifts for friends, teachers, etc. I’d love to know how you use them—please show me via Insta, Twitter, or Facebook photos. I’m always so very thankful when you Pin my work as well.
How to download and print these calendars:
Click this link, which takes you to a Dropbox folder, then….
- Click on either “Monday start” or “Sunday start,” which opens another folder where you can peruse the options available.
- Scroll to view all calendar options, then click on your favorite.
- Your calendar will open up large. Click “Download” in the top right corner, then “Direct Download” to save directly to your computer.
- Locate your download on your computer and open the PDF.
- Print the PDF fit to page on your letter size or A4 paper. I recommend printing these on a heavier, smooth card stock paper. You can also have it printed at your favorite online or local print shop.
- This is a really great printer I’d recommend if you’re on the hunt.
I hope you find some calendars that you love, but please let me know if you have any requests for next year. I try to accommodate them whenever possible.
If you’re on the hunt for some other good color printers to print these calendars and other freebies here are some options for you!