I’ve been working so hard to get my free 2020 printable calendars designed even earlier this year since so many of you have reached out requesting them. I’m so excited to announce that they’re now available. Hooray!
I designed 51 design options in both Sunday and Monday start dates (Sunday starts are letter size and the Monday starts are A4 size). I know I’m offering a very overwhelming amount, but I always get on a roll and just couldn’t stop, ha!
I have one huge favor to ask of you. I spend about 100 hours designing these 100+ calendars each year completely free to you, and I’d be so very thankful if you’d sign up for my mailing list below.
I only send my email newsletters occasionally, so I promise not to annoy you. And a perk—you’ll receive my subscriber-only freebies!
And finally…..here’s a peek at all 51 free 2020 printable calendars before you go to download:
Monday start options are not shown, but are included in the download link.
I hope you find something you love, and as always I provided a couple super clean and minimal options as well.
You might also like my FREE 2020 desktop wallpaper calendars with all months on them. There are 24 options to choose from in both Sunday and Monday starts.
I wanted to share download instructions for those who need it:
Click this link, which takes you to a Dropbox folder:
Download your cue and free 2020 printable calendars!
- Click on either “Monday start” or “Sunday start,” which opens another folder where you can peruse the options available.
- Scroll to view all calendar options, then click on your favorite.
- Your calendar will open up large. Click “Download” in the top right corner, then “Direct Download” to save directly to your computer.
- Locate your download on your computer and open the PDF.
- Print the PDF fit to page on your letter size or A4 paper. I recommend printing these on a heavier, smooth card stock paper.
A couple of changes to note this year:
- I added the notes section back in since so many of you requested it.
- I didn’t add holidays since people all over the world use these calendars. Here is a good link to all global holidays that you can write in yourself.
What I kept:
- The mini calendars of previous and past months
- The darker colored numbers
The only request I wasn’t able to get to was vertical formats so people can use them with their vertical clipboards (I’m sorry!), but I did some research and they do sell some good horizontal clipboards.
I’m going to be buying one of these horizontal clipboards to use with my chosen calendar:
Some people like to download and print different calendars and mix them together. I’ve done this before as well—lots of options this way.
I usually print a few calendars to use for various things—blogging scheduler, family calendar, workout tracker, etc. They also make great gifts for friends, teachers, etc. I’d love to know how you use them—please show me via Insta, Twitter, or Facebook photos. And I’m always so very grateful when you Pin my work as well.
I hope you find some calendars that you love, but please let me know in the comments if you have any requests for next year. I try to accommodate them whenever possible.
Pin these free 2020 printable calendars for later
Did you know I share FREE monthly wallpaper calendars?
I save them here in case you want to peruse the latest month.
You might also like these free 2019 printable calendars