I’m so excited to share my free 2022 calendars! All 250 design options are available for download in horizontal formats in Sunday or Monday starts.
The part I’m most excited about are the vertical options! Many of you have been asking for vertical calendars for years, and I’m so excited to finally offer them!
Last year I designed 150 horizontal options and I thought that was a lot. This year I upped it to 250 designs (Sunday starts are letter size and the Monday starts are A4 size). I’m crazy, ha!
I know I’m offering a crazy overwhelming amount, but I just can’t help myself! There’s a design style for everyone from super minimal and clean to bright and colorful. Take a look at all the Sunday start horizontal options (don’t forget they’re all available in Monday starts too)!
Are you ready for a peek at all my free 2022 calendars before you go to download? I’ll start with the vertical options.
NOTES: All calendars are full 12 month January through December PDFs, but I’m only showing January images in this blog post. 🙂
If you need complete instructions on how to download, scroll to the bottom of this post.
What do you think of my free 2022 calendars? Find one you like?
Drumroll please… and now it’s time to introduce to you my 50 free vertical calendars! If these go over well I’ll keep designing them each year. Please let me know if you prefer these. 🙂
I’m showing Sunday start (letter) options below, but don’t forget I also offer them in Monday starts (A4).
I’m offering these calendars completely free, no email signup required. But I do have one huge favor to ask of you… I spend more than 100 hours designing these 250+ calendars each year completely free to you, and I’d be so very appreciative if you’d take 10 seconds to sign up for my mailing list below.
I only send my email newsletters very occasionally, and I promise not to annoy you. And a perk—you’ll receive my subscriber-only freebies!
A few of things to note on my FREE 2022 calendars:
- I kept the notes section at the bottom since so many of you like that.
- Holidays are not listed again this year because people all over the world use these calendars and there are just too many different holidays celebrated to list. Here is a good link to all global holidays that you can use to write them in yourself. Thank you for understanding!
- I added the vertical options for the first time ever – I hope you like them!
How to download my calendars
Click this link, which takes you to a Dropbox folder, then….
- Click on either “Horizontal” or “Vertical,” which opens another folder where you can then choose “Sunday Start” or Monday Start.” Click on one and peruse the options available.
- Scroll to view all calendar options, then click on your favorite.
- Your calendar will open up large. Click “Download” in the top right corner, then “Direct Download” to save directly to your computer.
- Locate your download on your computer and open the PDF.
- Print the PDF fit to page on your letter size or A4 paper. I recommend printing these on a heavier, smooth card stock paper. You can also have it printed at your favorite online or local print shop.
- This is a really great printer I’d recommend if you’re on the hunt.
If you prefer my horizontal calendars over vertical options, I did some research and they do sell some good horizontal clipboards.
I’m going to be buying one of these horizontal clipboards to use with my chosen calendar:
And there are numerous affordable vertical clipboards out there as you probably know. 🙂
I hope you found some free calendars that you love, but please let me know if you have any requests for next year. I try to accommodate requests whenever possible.
If you’re on the hunt for a good color printer to print these calendars and other freebies here are some high quality options for you!