A few days ago I bought a couple of lovely parsons chairs and a few new rugs for our kitchen.
After placing them I realized that I didn’t like the fabric of my DIY kitchen curtains any longer. I plan to eventually sew new ones, but for now I just wanted to take them down.
The kitchen right after the remodel and before the new chairs and rugs were purchased:
I removed the curtains and saw that I missed a few spots (where some metal brackets used to be) when I painted all of our window trim during our $500 DIY kitchen remodel (oops! … I am going to blame burnout, laziness and that fact that I was in my third trimester at that point, haha).
…aaaanyway, today I quickly touched up the missed spots with 2 coats. Easy peasy. Seriously cleaning the brushes would take two times longer than the actual painting itself. Uggh.
I love to paint anything and everything, but have to admit that I am super lazy when it comes to cleaning the brushes afterwards – especially on a quick and easy project like this one with a paint drying break in between This definitely drives my husband crazy – especially because he likes to buy the nice purdy brushes.
Well, it turns out The Paint Brush Cover is perfect for me and will help save the lives of our precious purdys. It kept my brush from drying out in between coats amazingly. Yay!
I love mine so much that I got an extra one – which I am going to give away to one of my Facebook fans this week. 🙂
To learn more go check out their website and Facebook page.
A little bit about The Paint Brush Cover:
- Saves You Time
- Saves You Money
- Protects bristles from damage
- Keeps shape of bristles
- Provides an Airtight seal that will allow You to store a wet brush (with paint) for future use (Great for the Do-it-Yourselfer!)
- Allows for Very Easy storage
- Protects the ferrule from rust (metal part of brush)
- Extends the life of Your Brush
- Fits most size brushes
- Fits straight and angled brushes
- Very Durable
- Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back
- Reduces the amount of times your brush needs to be washed, therefore reducing the amount of paint getting rinsed down the drain
- Makes your brush last much longer which will reduce the amount of brushes that get unnecessarily thrown away each year
2 thoughts on “PRODUCT REVIEW & GIVEAWAY: THE PAINT BRUSH COVER”
Those paint brush covers look fantastic! They would save me a ton of money on brushes! Do they sell them anywhere close to Kansas?
I live in KS, but had the brushes shipped to me. My FB contest in't going over so well (no one has entered yet :/). If you email me your address I'll mail you one for free if I still have it tomorrow at noon when the FB contest ends. 🙂 [email protected]
Comments are closed.