We’re starting off the week right with an Oh So Lovely Giveaway!
Are you so over generic, cookie cutter art for your kids’ rooms?
Then welcome, friend. You’re in the right place.
Fat and Appy is a company who understands that you want beautiful, high-quality modern art for your kids’ rooms. They get it.
Jonathan and Jennifer are Fat and Appy™, makers of modern art canvas prints for children. As parents, Jennifer and Jonathan wanted more for their children’s bedroom decor than fairies, dump trucks and soccer balls. They started Fat and Appy together, working from the kitchen table—with three young daughters chiming in. Jonathan is a children’s book author (Love Is in the Air and Guppy Up!; Penguin USA) and Jennifer is a novelist (Toss the Bride and The Wide Smiles of Girls; Thomas Dunne Books/St. Martin’s Press). They live in a suburb outside of Denver, CO.
This week they are giving away a two-pack of autographed hardcover books from Jonathan Fenske. Love Is in the Air and Guppy Up!
(USA entries only).
- You must live in the United States to enter this drawing (sorry for any inconvenience).
- Go to Fat and Appy’s Facebook page and “like” it, then leave a comment in this post saying that you liked them on FB. Please include your preferred contact email address in the post.
- For an additional entry, follow Fat and Appy on Twitter, then leave a separate comment in this post saying that you are a Twitter follower. Please include your preferred contact email address in the post.
- Winner will be randomly selected and announced next Sunday, June 16 and notified via email.
- Your prize will be shipped for free from Fat and Appy.
If you arrived to the blog homepage and not the contest link and don’t see where to comment, click on the blog headline above titled “Giveaway: Two Adorable Autographed Children’s Books” which will open the comment option in this post.
After you enter, please head over and catch up with the Fenskes at their blog.