YES! Thank goodness it’s Freebie Friday! Hope you came over here ready to share and click and find all new fun freebies and friends.
But first, say hello to your action duo.
Please help us get the word out about Freebie Fridays by telling your friends about the link party that puts the spotlight on free artwork for your gallery walls, cubicles and computers/phones.
This party starts every Friday a.m. and continues through the weekend until next Tuesday. We’re party animals like that.
Scroll down to download my new freebie, and scroll even further down to join in on the link party below.
I’ve been busy designing my free printable 2016 calendars for you!
I did 5 last year, but went a little crazy this year, and am sharing 20+ OPTIONS.
I just couldn’t stop. There’s something for everyone. 🙂
- Link up anything you’ve created and blogged that is free to download. Examples include but are not limited to: art printables, wallpapers, cards, paper craft patterns.
- Please link to your specific post — not your entire blog.
- Link up to three posts.
- Try not to link up the same post more than once in a six-month period.
- If you’re feeling nice, add the button to your blog (code below).
- Visit some fellow linkers, make new friends.
Let’s get this party started!