Happy Saturday! I’m so excited to have Eve from Organic Beauty Recipes joining us! She’s teaching us how to make an easy DIY coffee body scrub that helps reduce cellulite (can I get a whoop, whoop!).
COFFEE BODY SCRUB RECIPE
This DIY coffee body scrub will leave your skin smooth and super hydrated. It helps to exfoliate your skin, giving it a nice golden glow.
Prep time: 5 mins // Total time: Serves: 4 applications
- In a fast blender mix sugar and coconut oil until they are just blended. You don’t want to mix too long as this will break down the sugar and melt the coconut oil.
- Pour the sugar and coconut oil in an aluminum bowl placed in a another bowl filled with cold iced water
- Start whipping the scrub with an electric mixer until the scrub is fluffy and creamy
- Add the ground coffee and liquid soap until they are just combined.
- Put the scrub in a pretty container and use within 1 month.
- If it’s hot (more than 25C) in your apartment, keep it in the fridge. Otherwise you can leave it at room temperature.
- Use weekly in the morning shower as body scrub, gently scrub your body but avoid sensitive areas.
If you like this recipe, head over to Organic Beauty Recipes for SO MANY more! And stay tuned next week for a her luscious lip gloss recipe!
Eve is a certified aromatherapist, DIY organic skin care recipe creator by night, and digital marketer by day. She’s passionate about travel, yoga, organic lifestyle and lives in Montreal, Canada.
She shares homemade organic recipes of face & body creams, body butters, lips balms, shampoos (or no poo!), cleansers, make up and look forward helping you switching to a natural beauty lifestyle.
By making your own natural beauty products, you’re making a statement that you don’t want dangerous commercial beauty product filled with chemicals that are linked to cancer, hormone disruptions and other health problems.