I made something special for my very favorite plant lady friends—two FREE plant lady printables!
Are you a plant lady? Most days I scroll through Insta and drool over all the beautiful greenery I see in my feed. It’s amazing how fresh and alive plants can make a home feel. I have quite a few plants in my house, and I can usually keep them alive, but I don’t feel like that qualifies me as an official plant lady. Maybe if I print and hang one of these art prints, I’ll gain some green thumbed confidence. What do you think? 🙂
Without further ado….here are the two options I created for you:
What do you think? See one you like? Or how about for a friend? These prints would make a cute birthday, hostess or housewarming gift in a pretty matted brass frame.
Follow these directions to save and print…
On a Mac:
1. Go to the photo you want to save.
2. Hover the cursor over the image.
3. Click the image while pressing the control key.
4. Click Save Image to your desired loaction
5. Print “fit to page” on a letter sized sheet of paper on a color printer
On a PC:
1. Right-click on the image you wish to save.
2. Click Save picture as…
3. Navigate to the folder where you wish to save the image to, then click Save.
4. Print “fit to page” on a letter sized sheet of paper on a color printer
PS. You can check out all fo the other FREEBIES I’ve shared over the last 6 years by clicking here! Lots of freebies in different styles and colors to choose from.